How to cleaning the shutter
CleaningRegular light dusting will help keep your shutters looking their very best. Use a feather duster, dusting cloth or vacuum with soft brush attachments. When a more thorough clean is needed, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Do not use any cleaning products.
To maintain structural integrity of your 100% timber shutters, avoid exposure to high levels of moisture and steam. Never spray cleaning products directly onto your shutters or you may damage the timber. When cleaning windows behind shutters, avoid contact with your shutters by always spraying glass cleaner directly onto your cleaning cloth before wiping down the glass.
If required, the drive blade tension can be adjusted. To do so, simply remove the sicker located on the side of the panel. Use a screwdriver to gently rotate clockwise until the blade has enough tension to enable all the blades to maintain their position. Take care not to over tension the drive blade. It is not covered by warranty.
- The types of plantation shutter frame-Z frame 2023-06-10 1
- The characteristics of the 4 types of plantation shutter tilt rods 2023-06-09 3
- The features of plantation shutter L frame 2023-06-08 8
- The Components Of A Shutter Panel 2023-06-03 10
- The Materials of Plantaton Shutters and Components 2023-06-01 10
- The Plantation Shutter Blade Options 2023-05-30 13
- The benefits of having skylight shutters 2023-05-26 17
- How to clean PVC shutters? 2023-05-23 17